CHAPTER II: Creation of life

Chapter II 

I was thinking about this topic for a while after I lost my beloved mum only a week ago. I am grieving, but I also know that she is at peace (her soul, which is finally whole, not just the person she was in this life). I never understood the world completely before and I have always wondered if I am ever going to fully comprehend why was I born and how exactly was the world created and what is the purpose of existence.

I had a lot of hints, flashbacks, visions, and feelings which were not explainable by current science. Some would call me a madman too (but I don't care anymore). The part of me which cared about what others think died the day I understood almost everything I wanted to know. For people reading my blog - I know that some people will understand what I exactly mean and some won't. The things I am presenting are based on the connection I made with the Higher intelligence (or the Higher energy/Source which is responsible for the creation of the world, and us). I don't have answers for absolutely everything because I am a mere human this life and I wouldn't be able to comprehend some things either. 

My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe, there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, and inspiration. - Nikola Tesla

Even the greatest physicist knew that there is something more. For some reason, I have always found him special even though I didn't know anything about him at all, nor his quotes. I felt close. Only a few weeks ago after I already developed my own "theory" of life, I finally managed to google some facts about him. Many of his quotes proved that physics is not opposed to spirituality at all. This certain quote is something that happened to me - I was able to perceive this truth through my brain which basically just somehow got into there without thinking about it logically at all. I thought I would never be able to understand life, death, the creation of life, anything. I was looking for these answers my WHOLE life! I was looking for something to satisfy my cravings for knowing the truth about the purpose, and here, in the worst moment of my life, I discovered something that I couldn't even imagine know a few years, months, weeks ago. How ironic. 

The existence of the world (and other worlds and planets and other life forms) is not a coincidence. Life itself cannot be created out of nothing. I do agree that there was the "Big boom" but I do not agree about randomness. NOTHING is random. In the beginning, there was already Higher energy/ intelligence, which is invisible for us and is consisting of the abilities no humans possess, hence the explanation is very complicated. It could be described as perfect positive energy with infinite power (with no switch). The only true happiness lies within IT. This Higher energy is responsible for the creation of our world and all other worlds and also the whole universe, which has a physical form. You might ask why, well the answer is quite easy - there was nothing else before, only peace in the non-material world but the Energy itself was not able to know itself or anything else. The energy itself had to split partially and created millions of souls and also the physical world, which we have right now.

We are spiritual beings. Our souls (there is potent energy similar to Higher energy in every one of us) are imperfect and primitive until we develop spiritually over millions of years on different planets and in different worlds (there is a reincarnation). The reason for it is that we were given the gift to have our own consciousness and decide for ourselves in order to develop and we were given a dual world. A dual world means that everything has an opposite, like good-bad, ugly-beautiful, fire-water, etc. The only way to learn and develop our souls (energies) is to go through a long process full of suffering (I feel like we suffer more than we have joy), and also short-term happiness. You might notice that people who are highly spiritually evolved are very different from shallow people who are not spiritually developed (or on a very low level). These people are very specific - they are truly close to being good beings, selfless, calm, and modest with a deep understanding of life. The majority of them understand that this physical world and physical things can't bring true happiness into anyone's life, so they focus mainly on developing their souls. Note that even a human which has seemingly everything will never be truly 100% happy, no matter what. Physical-world doesn't allow that. 
Ironically again, we were created in the image of God as the Bible says (but not our human form - our SOUL)! Every religion seems to be missing some aspects though, but if you combine them all you can find the analogy in many aspects, even almost the whole image with different names.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss, good to see new stuff by you though, good luck with whatever you are up to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ... yeah, i am trying to explore new stuff

      Delete