25 random facts about me 2019 edition




1. My name is Mia.

2. I have just acquired my Master's degree in psychology.

3. I have always wanted to become a psychologist (since I have seen Dr. Phil when I was around 8).

4. I have liked video games since I remember! 

5. My most favorite game ever is World of Warcraft and I have started playing it on Warmane recently (ex-addict).

6. My highest peak in League of Legends is challenger 500 LP on EUNE/ D1 100 lp EUW.

7.  I have a hard time getting along with girls.

8. I love anime/ movies OST.

9. I love the black, purple and pink color. 

10. I have been a vegetarian for 18 years.

11. I am not a big fan of vegetables. 

12. I love conspiracy theories because they lead to critical thinking.

13. I love true criminal/ murder stories (usually watching a TV program called IDX)

14. I love animals. Much!

15. I have a cat which used to be stray before. Her name is Megan, but she also goes by names Megatron, Mego, Megana, Meganka, Megi, Magic.  

16. I have a phobia of fishes. It's not that I hate them though.

17. I believe in higher energy (hence my theories).

18. I am a huge Potterhead.

19. I used to be a "Queen of the Library" when I was younger because I read SOOO much. 

20. I am always hungry. 

21. I love anime and music (much).

22. My nickname is Misaka because of a character from anime named Misaka Mikoto. It's her last name.

23. My blog name is referring to Kurama from Naruto and I created it in 2012.

24. I love all animals, but my spirit animals are spiders, lynxes, and foxes. 

25. My first anime was Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (I was around 6-8) and I watched it on RTL without subtitles. When I was around 8 years old I even made cosplay of Jeanne. 

Hope you had fun reading this (: 

0 komentárov:

Post a Comment