Quick update: League of Legends

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some thoughts with you related to League of Legends. I had some dia 2 struggles on EUNE these weeks and couldn't reach diamond 2 at all. I tried every day to get diamond 2, was in series and lost like 5 times, maybe even more. Although I didn't rage quit or anything like that, I just somehow dealt with it and tried to accept that if I really deserve that division soon or later I will just get there. And it actually worked! I tryharded every game I played and I can say that being positive and just trying each game my best got me into diamond 1 again. I know that many people are saying that EUNE is a lot easier when you compare it to EUW, although I have to say that in dia elo aren't such differences. I have diamond 4 on EUW and those people are just the same as on East in d2,d3 elo. So if you really want something stop mocking around and try harder! :3 note: I played midlane and I was like a supp :<

0 komentárov:

Post a Comment